I can’t even begin to say how much this mixture is amazing. It really does wonders.
Let me start with the benefits of this mixture and then I will add the recipe to this mixture at the very end. It is super simple, all you need is commitment.
Benefits of this Mixture for the Hair-
- It repairs damaged hair roots by supplying essential nutrients to your hair and scalp.
- Curry leaves contain beta-carotene as well as protein that reduces hair loss – drastically.
- Antioxidants contained in curry leaves help revive dead hair follicles, stimulate them and promote hair growth.
- Curry leaves contain Vitamin B which is helpful in restoring the natural color of your hair.
- Prevents premature greying of hair and impart radiant texture to your hair.
- Vitamin B6 contained in curry leaves act in an effective way to strengthen the hair.
. I managed to have my hair grow in less than a year, my hair is no longer dry have dry and feels heathy, soft and thick. So let’s do this 🙋🏻 Recipe for Coconut, Sesame and Curry Leaves 🍃
- 100ml – 100% Pure Coconut Oil
- 100ml – Sesame Oil
- Put on very slow gas. Add to this
- 2 handfuls curry leaves
- Heat till just before curry leaves turns black.
- Cool and Strain.
Remove from flame, cool, strain and bottle. Apply on hair by massaging your scalp downwards to the ends of ur hair. Preferably to leave over night and shower in the morning, but you can wash it off after a minimum of 30 minutes. P.s smell goes away x
How do I apply it – I usually do it 2 -3 times a week before my schedule for washing my hair, which is every 2-3 days. After preparing the mixture I start with applying it on my scalp, massaging it all around. I then add more of the mixture to start applying down my hair, from the roots all the way to the tips. Then, after I am sure I covered most of my hair with the oil I tie my hair up in a bun and wait for at least one hour before washing it.