It’s Festival time, Coachella just around the corner. While enjoying partying and dancing the night away, you need to make sure that your face, at the very least, stays as clean and flawless as possible.
Here are a few beauty/makeup tips to survive the festival:-
- Tinted moisturizer with SPF: Tinted moisturizer is a great product for spending the day outdoors because it gives you lightweight coverage, moisturizes and hydrates your skin and protects it from sunburn. Just apply a thin, even layer over your face using your fingertips for a lightweight, dewy finish.
- blush and/or bronzer: blush in a light wash across the apples of your cheeks and cheekbones with a small blush brush.
- Mascara: since eye makeup has a tendency to run if you’re outdoors in the sun all day. You’ll need a waterproof mascara to stay throughout the festival. I would probably use Lancome Hypnose Mascara.
- False Eyelashes: You can just skip the eye makeup since you’ll be outdoors all the time and for long hours, false lashes by #ishimmerlashes are designed to be super light weight for you to barely feel on. You can shop your lashes, by clicking here.
- Brighten your lips with a swipe of Matte lipstick to stay put all day long.
- Spray: You might want to use Urban Decay’s All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. Lightly mist it across your finished makeup look and it will hold your makeup in place for up to 16 hours.
- Side TIP: Don’t have a mirror to apply your makeup? Use the front camera on your iPhone as a video mirror. We do this all the time and it really works!